8 CLASS ROOM MEETINGS (3 HOURS A DAY)
This course is designed to assist students in reading and understanding residential and commercial construction prints. It is recommended for novice students who do not know how to read and understand drawings, apprentices, building trades workers, estimators who want to increase their knowledge of construction print reading and composition.
The classroom materials consist of:
• A combination text and workbook presenting a thorough discussion of print reading techniques, starting with the basics of lines and symbols and then progressing to specialized prints and specifications.
• A set of 116 fold out prints that provide realistic on-the-job experiences.
• Provides four comprehensive print reading projects at the end of the textbook.
• Full color throughout text enhances comprehension of subject matter.
• All classes include instructor’s power point presentations for visually presenting the key concepts. If you want to improve your ability to read and understand drawings and estimating your own projects, this is the course to attend.